By using the web pages hosted by Glenborough, LLC and/or its various divisions and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as "Glenborough"), you agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- The materials posted on these pages by Glenborough may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify, display or distribute the contents of these pages without the prior express written permission of Glenborough.
- While Glenborough attempts to convey accurate and current information on this site, the information provided on this site may contain typographical or technical errors. Information provided here is "as is" and "as available" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Glenborough does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any information presented at this site before relying on it in any way. Glenborough does not assume any obligation to update any information or item on this Site.
- Information that Glenborough publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. Glenborough makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site, and does not endorse the products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. You should take precautions when downloading files from sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
- In no event shall Glenborough, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages or the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF GLENBOROUGH SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- These pages are controlled and operated by Glenborough in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. Failure of Glenborough to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in these Terms and Conditions.
- Glenborough reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these Terms and Conditions and access to all or any part of the web site or its content, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Glenborough reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the web site or its content at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Glenborough reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions of your actual state or country of residence. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County, California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this site. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Glenborough as a result of these terms or use of this site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. As a condition of your use of this site, you agree to not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, including but not limited to:
- Using the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this site;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any Glenborough or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this site;
- Using any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Glenborough site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party; and
- Using this site in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You agree to indemnify Glenborough and hold Glenborough, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and suppliers, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach of this agreement by you. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and, upon our request, you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim or action.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted rights to use the Glenborough web pages and should refrain from accessing the Glenborough web pages.